The Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI system makes large-scale sliding systems with maximum transparency possible. Slender profile face widths and outstanding thermal insulation win over architects and clients.
The Panorama design of the Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI door system is distinguished by its minimal profile face widths in the centre section and an outer frame concealed in the attachment to the building structure. Aside from the design, the system boasts outstanding thermal insulation with a Uw and value < 0.8 W/m²K and excellent system features. Profile-integrated drive and lock echnology maximises user comfort.
- Maximum transparency and light penetration thanks to face widths from just 30 mm in the centre section
and a concealed outer frame
- Outstanding thermal insulation with combined with excellent system features
- Wide range of designs based on a double track outer frame for greater design freedom
- Innovative track solution for large vent loads of up to 500 kg
- Glass thicknesses of up to 60 mm can be used
- New, handle-free design solution with clean lines
- New concealed pro drive and locking systemfi le-integrated
- Fast, silent and convenient opening and closing at the touch of a button using an external control panel
- Can be connected to Fingerprint system or radio control
The new CP 130 sliding and lift doors gives a wide variety of possibilities along with high performance and enhanced burglar resistance. The system is not only functional, but also offers an economical and aesthetic solution with slimline middle section. An additional asset of the system is the option to use it in combination with the Ventalis system. The slide and lift monorail,( 2-rail and 3-rail) are combined in one single design. The optimised threshold solution, the enriched insulation value of 1.78 W/m²K and the possibility to use thicker glass with a weight up to 300 kg, underline the contemporary characteristics of CP 130.